- 2 Tbsps avocado oil, or olive oil
- 2 fresh cloves garlic, minced
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 lbs. brussels sprouts, halved
- 2 sweet red bell peppers, diced
- 4 slices nitrate-free bacon, chopped
- 4 large free range eggs
- Preheat the oven to 370 degrees f.
- Place Brussels sprouts, bell pepper and bacon in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Add garlic and a drizzle of oil.
- Season with salt and pepper and stir to combine.
- Place into oven and bake for 10-12 minutes, or until tender.
- Remove from oven and create 4 wells, gently cracking the eggs in.
- Return to the oven and bake until the egg whites have set, an additional 7-9 minutes.
- Serve immediately!