- 2 English cucumbers, diced
- 2 cups black or kidney beans, cooked and rinsed (drained and rinsed if using canned)
- 2 cups frozen organic corn, thawed but still cold
- 2 red bell peppers, diced
- 3 cups cherry tomatoes, cut into halves (I used yellow)
- 2 large avocados, diced
- one large bunch of cilantro leaves, chopped
Sweet + Spicy Dressing
- 6 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsps raw honey
- 2 Tbsps organic extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 Tbsp fresh garlic minced
- 1/2-1 Tbsp fresh chili pepper, minced (depending on heat preferred…some peppers are hotter than others!) OR 1 Tbsp of your favorite hot sauce
- sea salt and pepper to taste (about a 1/2 tsp. each)
- Place the cucumber, black beans, corn, red pepper, cherry tomatoes, avocado and chopped cilantro in a large glass bowl.
- In a smaller bowl, whisk all the dressing ingredients until combined well.
- When ready to serve the salad, drizzle the dressing over, and gently toss to combine.