- 1.5 lbs. new potatoes, cut into small wedges
- 1.5 lbs. chicken breasts or thighs, cut into 2 inch pieces
- sea salt and pepper
- 6 fres garlic cloves, minced
- 2 Tbsp avocado oil, or olive oil
- 3 medium fresh zucchini, sliced
- 8 oz cherry vine tomatoes
- a small handful of fresh basil leaves, chopped
- Heat oven to 350 f.
- Place chicken on a large, rimmed, sheet pan, then arrange the potato wedges around the chicken.
- Drizzle with the oil and season with sea salt and pepper, then roast for about 35-40 minutes.
- Once the chicken has been in the oven for 20 minutes, add the zucchini and garlic to the roasting pan.
- For the final 10 minutes of the cooking time, add the tomatoes to the pan.
- Once cooked through, remove from the oven, garnish with fresh chopped basil, enjoy!