- 1 cup old fashioned rolled oats (dry) gluten free if desired
- 1 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1.5 cups almond milk, unsweetened
- 1.5 Tbsps pure maple syrup, or raw honey
- 1 cup diced fresh strawberries
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup Ricotta cheese
For the Crumble:
- chopped nuts of your choice – I used roasted, chopped almonds
- Divide all ingredients equally, (besides the nuts) between two separate glass jars fitted with tight lid.
- Stir well and then cover and place in the refrigerator overnight.
- Before serving, add about 1 Tbsp of chopped nuts per serving.
- Garnish with fresh strawberries if desired.