- 2 Tbsp avocado oil, or olive oil
- 4 fresh garlic cloves, chopped, divided
- 1 small pineapple, peeled and cut into bite sized pieces
- sea salt and pepper, to taste
- 1.5 lbs. chicken tenders or breasts, cubed
- 1 medium red onion, cut into wedges
- 2 red bell peppers, sliced
- 1 small fresh jalapeno, seeded, sliced
- sesame seeds, for garnish (optional)
- Heat 1 Tbsp. oil over in a large skillet medium-high heat.
- Add garlic and chicken to skillet, sea salt and pepper to taste, then sauté for about 5-6 minutes or until chicken is cooked through, and browned on both sides.
- Remove cooked chicken, and set aside.
- In the same heated skillet, add remaining Tbsp of oil, red bell pepper, pineapple and onion.
- Stir fry for about 3-5 minutes, stirring occasionally, making sure nothing sticks to the pan.
- Return the cooked chicken to the pan, and add the sliced jalapeños.
- Toss to combine.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and enjoy!